Nick Mari
I know we haven't been together for long,
But i can truly feel a special bond.
So here I am, trying to say how I feel,
Wondering to myself, is this real?
I know I'm not perfect and neither are you,
But when we're together, I know what to do.
What we have is special and I love it,
Because who else could make a better fit?
We're both outgoing and just crazy,
But we can also be very lazy.
We were both born on May 21st,
The day my G-ma said she was cursed.
Right now, I feel like I'm in the high life,
Thinking some day I'll make you my wife.
Because right now, you are my world,
And I would be lost, without my girl.
Because I'm always thinking of you, like my savior,
I'm really trying to be on my best behavior.
I can't afford much and I can't lose you,
I don't know what I'd do without my boo.
Sometimes I just stop and stare,
Thinking about how you could care.
For someone like me,
I wonder what you see?
But I just want to say,
I wouldn't have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment