Christina Edwards
Why can I not get over you?
Why are you still in my dreams?
Why are you all I think about?
After you hurt me so bad, and shattered my heart into a billion little pieces
You did not even look back to see if I would be okay
You could have cared less until you wanted to, and thought you were going to lose me for good
How could you just turn your back on me and push me out of your life?
I miss you so bad that it kills me inside
I sit in my room at night crying and wishing things would turn back to normal
I just want to kill myself because I know things will never be the same again
That I’m just wasting my time wishing and dreaming about you
When I close my eyes you are all I see
I wonder if you will ever get out of my head because I do not want you there.
Just let go of my heart and set me free like the dove we sat off together that one day on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment