
Juan Naguila
One day, a boy named Jim was walking to his friend’s house. His friend Ben had been acting pretty weird for the past couple of weeks. Jim was almost to his friend’s house; as he was about to lift his hand up to knock on the door, he heard a noise. Jim was worried, so he went to the back of the house and looked through the window. As he approached the window, he could barely make out what Ben was doing. Now, he was really curious; he went around to the front door, hopped up on the garbage can, and was able to get in through the bedroom window on the 2nd floor. He hurried down the stairs and walked around. When he got to the kitchen, he found Ben in a dress, dressed up as Mrs. Butterworth, the lady from the maple syrup. Suddenly, Ben turned around and smacked Jim in the face.
Jim looked at him and said, “What the French toast, you lint licker?”
Ben said, “I am sorry you had to see this.”
Jim said, “I will not tell anyone I swear.”
Ben looked at him with the strangest face and said, “I know you will not because you are not leaving.”
“What do you mean?” Jim responded.
Ben took his heels off and went over to the cabinet and grabbed a pan. Jim was worried; He had never seen Ben this way. The next thing he knew, he got hit in the face with the pan and blacked out.
Jim woke up. “I am blind,” he screamed out.
Ben said, “No you are not, you loser. I just blindfolded you and tied you up.”
“What are you going to do with me," He asked in a frightened voice.
Ben said in a squeaky little girl’s voice, “You will see.” Then, Jim heard a gun reload; immediately, he thought that he was going to die. He let out a terrible shriek which could be heard from three houses down, “PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME!”
All was silent. Then, Ben’s feminine voice broke the silence and said, “Be quiet. I am playing Call of Duty.”
Jim sighed in relief until he heard those terrible words, “I am not going to kill you, right now.” He heard Ben get up and leave the room. Jim was so afraid that he started to cry out like a sea lion wanting a fish at Sea World. He heard Ben say, “I love you...”

No comments:
Post a Comment