Isabelle Walker
I hear a noise,
But dont know where to start looking.
my head feels on fire
Like my brains suddenly cooking.
I spin all around,
But you still aren't there.
It's like you vaborized
Straight into thin air.
I run through every corridor
And down every hall.
I call out your name
But then start to bawl.
I look all around.
I've become very scared.
I don't know what to do.
I feel so unprepared.
I started to feel dizzy.
As the room starts to spin.
They start running faster now,
But I can't let them win.
I sit up screaming.
I don't know whats going on.
Then I feel your arms around me,
And I know my nightmares gone.
Im not scared anymore
Cause I know your right here
you sit up and stare at me
And grin from ear to ear.
You say, "Everything'll be okay."
And I know that this is true.
I'll be okay forever now,
Because I know that I'm with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment