Darius Robinson
There was a special girl who took my heart
She wanted a new start.
I thought she was the one,
But I guess I did not have the guts.
To tell her that she was my love,
But now she took off like a dove.
I cry every night with about as much as a fistful of tears
It feels like years.
I wish for her return,
But she learned to never return.
Now she’s with another guy
I just wonder why.
She looks happy,
And I just feel crappie.
I cry sometimes trying to keep from losing my mind.
I hope she will not be blind
And look at what she had.
I am always mad and sad.
I hope to God that I will never lose her again.
So I will not be in pain,
And stop crying out a fistful of tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment