Pages


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Crazy Time in Las Vegas

Darius Robinson

I went to Las Vegas for a fun time with my best friends: Dakota, Juan, and Justin. I had been going through a rough time on Friday. Dakota come over that Friday and told me that I should go to Las Vegas. Dakota said, “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.”

On Saturday, Dakota, Juan, Justin, and I started on our trip to Las Vegas. It took us about three days to get there. Meanwhile, a girl named Solange, who was a successful woman, was also going on a trip to Vegas. Solange’s best friends wanted her to take a break from work. Solange, Jennifer, Leila, and Jenny went to Las Vegas too.

For the time being, my best friends and I were going to Valle Grande Estate. We got a room on the 29th floor, and the rooms were astonishing. We were getting unpacked until we heard a noise at the door. All of us went to check it out, and we found another room connected with ours. I saw tall, young, fine women unpacking their stuff.

Then, the women saw me and chased after me. I ran toward Dakota, Juan, and Justin, who were stealing food from the women’s refrigerator. I looked back, and the women stopped chasing me. Juan said, “What the French toast?”

Justin asked, “What are you running for, idiot?”

I said, “I thought women were chasing after me.”

I told the guys to come with me to see if anyone was in the other room. Bang! Justin fell to the ground, and I realized that the women had metal poles in their hands. Dakota tried to talk to one, but she jumped on top of his back and started hitting him. Next, two of the girls tackled Juan and started hitting him with the poles. I realized one was gone, so I turned around. Bang! I fell and blacked out.

The women tried to wake me up. Juan, Justin, and Dakota were awake, and the women were telling them they were sorry. I was still on the ground, but I could hear everything they said. Justin asked, “Why did you all attack us?”

One of the women said, “We thought you were creepers.”

Dakota asked for their names.

One woman said, “Solange,” and the other one said, “Jennifer.” Another said, “Jenny,” and the last one said, “Leila.”

Dakota told them our names, but Justin asked the same question hoping to get a better answer.

Jennifer told Justin that they thought it was a single room only. I came back to my senses and stood up. Solange gave me an ice bag, and I said, “Thanks.” Jennifer, Jenny, and Leila said, “We will make it up to you guys.”

Justin, Juan, and Dakota said, “Yeah you should.”

Solange told the girls it was a bad idea. I was still angry for what had happened to me; therefore, I was not in the mood to hang out. Solange’s friends made Solange agree, and Justin made me agree too. That night, we rented a vehicle and went to the club. Justin was hitting it off with Jennifer, and Juan was hitting it off with Jenny. Dakota, meanwhile, was getting personal with Leila. I was talking to Solange, but she did not really care.

The next morning, I woke up and found Solange in my bathroom. I was wearing a golden wedding ring and so was Solange. “These days, I lie awake at night thinking that marrying her was the wrong choice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment